November 11, 2008

All Set-Up In Merida


(Percy table, made in antique and recycled pine paired with Iron Chairs)

For the past three weeks I have been busy setting up our new home and showroom in Merida. Boy, is it ever a big job to do. Since I had not set up a home in Mexico for over 3 years, I had forgotten some of the pain involved. One thing that was a surprise to us was the assistance of the real estate firm we bought thru. I will go into much more detail later, but I don't know if i could have been more impressed with Mexico International, the agents from there were top notch.

I will write more next week on everything that happened as this week I am busy catching up. We are currently getting slammed with orders for people needing furniture for the Christmas season. So, in the mean time, I will tease you with some photos of the furniture. Everything you see is Gringo Furniture, even the mirrors on the walls. ENJOY!























No comments: